Emergency Solutions Grant Program
For questions or more information, please contact
Grants and Projects Analyst 2
2017 ESG Application Documents
The Nevada Housing Division administers the federally-funded Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Program to provide the services necessary to help persons that are at-risk of homelessness or homeless quickly regain stability in permanent housing.
ESG grants are awarded to eligible non-profits and local units of government within the state to fund the following activities:
- Shelter - Improve the number and quality of emergency shelters for homeless individuals and families;
- Operational expenses, and essential services;
- Rapid Rehousing - rapidly re-house homeless individuals and families;
- Homeless Prevention - prevent families and individuals from becoming homeless, and
- Homeless Management Information Systems – funds to operate and maintain required reporting.
If you are an individual or family in need of housing assistance, please call the State of Nevada’s 2-1-1 number or contact your local city or county social services agency.