Home is Possible for Heroes (HiP-H)
For questions or more information, please contact
Homebuyer Programs Supervisor
We're proud to provide the dream of homeownership to our HONORED VETERANS!
The Nevada Housing Division, a Division of the Department of Business and Industry, is pleased to provide the Home is Possible for Heroes (HiP-H) program.
- Below market 30-year fixed interest rate - current rate click here
- No first time homebuyer requirement
- Can be combined with the Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) program to provide even more savings, as of Oct 1, 2015, qualified veterans will be able to waive their MCC fees.
- Available state-wide
*** this program is not eligible for use with conventional loans
- Minimum credit score of 640 for government insured loans
- Qualifying income on mortgage application must be below $95,500
- Home price below $400,000
- Home purchased as primary residence
- Must meet normal government underwriting requirements
- Effective February 1, 2016, Manufactured housing loans will be available for government loans
- One Time Fee of $675
- Veterans who have been honorably discharged
- Those serving on Active Duty
- National Guard service personnel
- Surviving spouses