Veteran's Benefit Program
For questions or more information, please contact
Loan Admininstration Officer
702-486-7220 ext. 222
We're proud to provide the dream of homeownership to our HONORED VETERANS!
The Nevada Housing Division, a Division of the Department of Business
and Industry, is pleased to announce that with the passage of the
Heroes Assistance and Relief Tax Act of 2008, all exemptions temporarily
offered to Veterans are now permanent.
How does this benefit our Honored Veterans?
- "Qualified" Veterans are EXEMPT from First Time Homebuyer requirements
- Qualify for below market loans
- Lenders can use all eligible loan types for financing and are not limited to just "VA" loans
Who is a "Qualified" Veteran for the First Time Homebuyer exemption?
- Any Veteran that served on active duty, and
- Any Veteran with a discharge other than dishonorable
HERO to HOME Mortgage Program Information
HERO to HOME Mortgage Program is
designed to honor those who are currently serving or have served our country with the realization of
home ownership. NHD is proud to partner with private sector approved mortgage
lenders to make this opportunity a reality.
Who is eligible for the Hero to Home mortgage rate?
First Time Homebuyers that are:
- Veterans who have been honorably discharged (no time limit from the end of active service date)
- Those serving on active duty
- National Guard service personnel
HERO to HOME Snapshot
HERO to HOME Flyer
Hero to Home Brochure