Service Provider Application Process

Required Documents and Information

The following documentation must be provided to local service providers by anyone interested in receiving Weatherization Assistance. Interested parties must call their local service provider and provide the minimum documents required to process an application.

    Documentation required by service providers:

    • Personal Identification
    • Completed Application
    • Signed Notice of Rights and Obligations
    • A copy of documents verifying earned income over the past thirty (30) days, at a minimum (examples - pay stubs, bank statements indicating direct deposits from wages, money, commissions, tips and salaries before any deductions).
    • A copy of an award letter or three (3) months of bank statements, indicating the deposits (examples - Social Security, SSI, Veteran Benefits, pensions, disability income, military income, unemployment benefits, child support, alimony, interest income, dividends, regular insurance or annuity payments).
    • Copy of your power bill and/or gas bill (both if applicable).
    • For homeowners, a copy of your deed or tax bill showing ownership.
    • For renters, Weatherization Service Agreement and Owner's Investment Form signed by your landlord. 
     (This is not an all inclusive list.  Additional documents may be requested by local service providers to verify household income or other applicable eligibility standards necessary to meet State and/or Federal funding program requirements.)

      Application Forms Required by Service Providers

      Contact a Service Provider in your service area to complete the application package.