Homebuyers Assistance, Homeowner Rehabilitation
Types of Assistance
Trust Funds may be used to provide financing for rehabilitation of owner-occupied housing and housing and homebuyer down payment assistance. Household income must be 60% or less of area median to be eligible for assistance.
- Funds must be used to purchase a primary residence, however, if you presently own a home, disposition of title must be concurrent with, or prior to, close of escrow for the new property (Local jurisdictions may restrict funding for first-time homebuyers only);
- Property must be owner occupied (property may not be sub-leased);
- Funding available only for dwellings which qualify as real property (i.e. mobile homes must be affixed to a foundation).
- Borrowers must meet the income limit guidelines.
- Property must be owner occupied;
- Property must meet, at a minimum, the Section 8 Housing Quality Standards.
Please contact the following for information and assistance with any of the above:
For more funding information, please contact the Participating Jurisdiction in the area of where the proposed project will be located:
|Clark County Area:
|Clark County Community Resource Management
City of Las Vegas
City of Henderson
|Washoe County Area:
|City of Reno
|All other counties:
|Rural Nevada Development Corporation (RNDC) (all other rural areas)
- Request for Drawdown Form