Titling Forms

TL-100 Series Titling Forms

Transfer of Ownership Form
The following form is used if the home is not titled in the State of Nevada OR in the case of multiple transfers. If you require a duplicate title, please e-mail us at titles@housing.nv.gov

Transfer Without Sale
The following form is used if you wish to transfer ownership through a gift, surrender or repossession.

Other Title Forms
The following forms are to be used only for specific reasons during the transfer of ownership process.

Affidavit of Entitlement
The following form is to be used if you wish to claim ownership pursuant to: NRS 146.080 Estates not exceeding certain amounts: Transfer of assets without issuance of letters of administration or probate of will; affidavit showing right to assets. NRS 133 Wills, NRS 134 Succession

Lien Forms

Title Search Request
These forms are used to request the names of current owner and/or lienholder of a manufactured/mobile home. Please send to Manufactured Housing, 1830 E. College Pkwy, Suite 120, Carson City, NV 89706. Fee is $20.00.

Conversion Instructions
The following forms are used to convert your home to real property (TL-110), or from real to personal property (TL-111)